Comments

Anyone may comment but ask that comments be about the identity of the plant or references. Comments that are not pertinent will be deleted by the administrator.

If you have questions or comments you don’t want to post you can contact members of SITF, use sitf@aos.org



Submissions, use awardid@aos.org ........for instructions on submissions see below under labels: instructions for submissions to SITF

February 23, 2010

Oberonia croftiana #2 determined to be Oberonia ensiformis




I received a CBR on my Oberonia croftiana this weekend ( Award #20105408). This is my
first of this type of award. I would will be taking more photos
tomorrow in the day light with a ruler of the plant and as best I can of
the flowers. I don't have a fancy camera, but you can enlarge the
photos to get a pretty good idea of the shape of the flowers, but not
the size from what I've sent you.

I've been on your website for information about what to send you, for I
was told to send the whole inflorescence to you. Will you need the whole
inflorescence and how should it be packaged?

I don' t have a very fancy camera, but you can enlarge the photos to get
a pretty good idea of the shape of the flowers. but not the size.

Please let me know what else I can send to aid in your identification of
my orchid plant.

Thank you,

Susan Reed
7733 Sundown Dr.
Verona, WI 53593
608-831-2877
Oberonia croftiana Award #20105408 has been determined to be Oberonia
ensiformis by SITF (April 2010). You may now process the award.

No comments: