Comments

Anyone may comment but ask that comments be about the identity of the plant or references. Comments that are not pertinent will be deleted by the administrator.

If you have questions or comments you don’t want to post you can contact members of SITF, use sitf@aos.org



Submissions, use awardid@aos.org ........for instructions on submissions see below under labels: instructions for submissions to SITF

May 11, 2010

Dendrobium sutiknoi

http://www.candiorchid.co.cc/2010/04/dendrobium-sutiknoi-p-obyrne-nov-sp.html


This plant was awarded at WPB judging in April. The award WAS NOT marked as provisional so I did not take diagnostic photos.
Researching it a week or two later, I discovered that it has never been awarded (according to my research) yet it received an HCC.
I wrote the team chair and asked it it should be a provisional award and he said that it should have been.
And so, I am sending the only angle of photo I have (although I do have a vertical of a single flower if that would help).
 This new species seems pretty distinctive sho it should ne be an issue having only the one photo.
 

20106107
Dendrobium sutiknoi
'Crownfox' HCC/AOS, 78pts
Exhib: R.F. Orchids
West Palm Beach judging; 4-24-10

 
Greg Allikas
 

Dendrobium sutiknoi has been confirmed to be Dendrobium sutiknoi by SITF (May 2010). You may now process the award.

No comments: